Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rough Draft and Viral Videos

Well, I learned a little about viral videos today, namely how the idea started off as advertisements, and simply spread to video with the spawn of high broadband internet.

In more exciting news, I put together a rough draft of a full video. It is a compilation of the number 4 videos. I don't have an intro, and some of the sound is a little off, but I like the order of the clips. This stuff takes a long freggin time for about 3-4 mins of output video. Oh yea, I also rearranged the storage of video clips so now they are sorted by topic instead of interview. I am also realizing that if you thought that last line was interesting you have no sense of what is interesting because I thought it was dull and boring. Actually, it is kind of like the status update on facebook, you probably read it and then realized you do not care at all, at all.

No comments: